Surgical Training Services
ISIS provides surgical training services using live animal models (i.e. porcine, ovine, canine, etc.) and human anatomical models (i.e. specific tissue or cadavers), for sales force training in support of marketing efforts and for investigator training. Both ISIS facilities have a combined 8 operating rooms, allowing for individuals and group training events, which provides the ideal environment for hosting CME programs. With its advanced audiovisual and broadband internet connectivity, 2-way communication between ORs and off-site attendees maximizes your training sessions. The facilities also offer conference rooms for didactic groups with audio-visual capabilities for recording of course presentations. Larger groups can be accommodated.
ISIS is positioned to provide a non-biased conduit for the full range of physician training programs:
- Animal Model Based Training
- Cadaver-Based Training
- Didactic Training
- Clinical Trial Investigator training
- Sponsor Designed Product-Specific Instructional Courses
- Surgeon-to-Surgeon Training
- R&D Market Surveys and Product Evaluations
As a full service training facility, ISIS offers coordination of CME credits and other services as requested. We offer flexible scheduling to meet your requirements.
Post-Marketing Physician Training, Sales Force Training
We understand the transition from pre-clinical development to market introduction is critical to the success of any medical device product. To support your training needs, ISIS offers:
- Sales Force Training for market launch
- Physician Training for market penetration
Creating the ideal setting for surgical skill training and nursing education, our ISIS Training Experience includes:
- Novel Catheters – handling, delivering, positioning, etc.
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery in cardiology, urology and gynecology
- Endovascular Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Skin and Vessel Sealing Device
- Novel Surgical Instruments
- Beating Heart Technology
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass